Getting rid of mould the natural way!

Getting rid of mould the natural way!

Mould is a type of fungus that can grow both indoors and outdoors. It can cause health problems in people who are allergic to it, and it can also produce harmful toxins. These toxins can cause respiratory problems, skin irritation, and other health problems. Mould should be cleaned up and removed as soon as possible if it is found in your home.

Mould can be a tricky problem to get rid of, but it is possible to do so safely and naturally. Here are a few tips:

1. Start by cleaning the area with soap and water. This will remove any surface dirt or dust that may be harbouring the mould spores.

2. Next, try using white vinegar. Vinegar is a natural disinfectant and will help kill any mould spores that remain. Simply soak a cloth in vinegar and wipe down the affected area.

3. If the mould is stubborn, you may need to use a stronger disinfectant. However, be sure to read the label and follow the instructions carefully, as some disinfectants can be harmful if used incorrectly.

4. Finally, keep the area dry and well ventilated. Mould thrives in moist environments, so make sure to dry any wet surfaces and open up windows to allow air circulation.

We have wide range of safe home cleaning products from soaps to sanitisers that will make cleaning your space a dream! 

Try our multipurpose spray for a naturally effective way to keep your home clean and mould free.  

Back to blog
1 of 3